Assembled Container houses generally refer directly to buildings assembled on site with prefabricated components. The advantage of this kind of building is that the construction speed is fast, and it is less restricted by climatic conditions, so it can save labor and improve the construction quality. With the development of modern industrial technology, building houses can be manufactured in batches like machine production. As long as the prefabricated building components are transported to the construction site and assembled.
1. What are the characteristics of prefabricated Container houses?
1. A large number of construction parts are produced and processed in the workshop. The main types of components are: exterior wall panels, interior wall panels, laminated panels, balconies, air conditioning panels, stairs, prefabricated beams, prefabricated columns, etc.
2. A large number of assembly operations on site, while the original cast-in-place operations are greatly reduced.
3. Basically, the integrated design and construction of building and decoration are directly adopted. The ideal state is that the decoration can be carried out simultaneously with the main construction.
4. Standardization of design and informatization of management. The more standard the components, the higher the production efficiency, and the corresponding component costs will decrease. With the digital management of the factory, the cost-effectiveness of the entire prefabricated Container houses building will become higher and higher.
5. Meet the requirements of green buildings.