Before the emergence of container houses, some of the problems caused by congenital deficiencies in mobile home products, such as poor sound insulation, poor heat insulation, and poor fire performance, have not been well resolved. Compared with general mobile houses, container houses have obvious advantages. They have good sound insulation, good fire resistance, sturdiness and durability, and wind and earthquake resistance. Although the price of a container house is more expensive, it can be rented, so that the cost of short-term use is cheaper than general mobile houses.
The overall mobility of the container house ensures its recovery and recycling, which is in line with the current trend of environmental protection and sustainable development. The container house introduces advanced modern home design concepts, using steel plates, sandwich panels, bolts, aluminum fittings, concrete, wood, ceramic tiles, glass, paint and other materials, and is an integrated mobile house refined through standard technological processes. Not only can it be used at any time, it can also be moved at any time, recycled and recycled at any time, and it has the characteristics of safety, environmental protection, beauty, economy, speed, and efficiency.
Features of container house:
1. Mobility: movable and recyclable.
2. Quick set-up: short manufacturing period and no foundation.
3. Safety: steel frame structure, windproof and shockproof.
4. Durability: The outer wall of the steel plate is corrosion-resistant, acid-resistant, does not rust or crack, and the service life can reach more than 10 years.
5. Sound insulation and heat insulation: It adopts air cut-off design, which has good sound insulation and heat insulation.
6. Aesthetics: It can be designed in various shapes, the outer wall has many colors, the appearance is bright and beautiful.
Container house is a kind of prefab house. This type of container house is mainly rented on construction sites for workers to live in. There are also some cases of private purchase and lease.