How to extend the service life of container houses:
1. The steel layout of the container is connected to the whole building. The user installs electric lighting equipment. The wires cannot be directly tied to the steel layout. A line pipe or a line trough blocking device should be installed to prevent electric shock.
2. After the container is installed intact, the user is not allowed to change the layout privately, not to disassemble any bolts, and not to add or cut the partition wall. If the requirements are changed, they can only be changed after discussing and agreeing with our factory.
3. The movable board room is mainly made up of all the steel components, so the necessary protection tasks such as rust removal, painting and innovation are required to be performed regularly. Generally, the paint should be protected once in 1-2 years, so that it can be beautiful and make the mobile room colorful.
4. Every time you leave the house, you must block all the power sources to prevent accidents. Do not use high-power electrical appliances or illegal electrical appliances.
5. Please do not use open flame stoves and high-power electrical appliances in the movable board room.
6. Please don't go upstairs, Benz, jump, and don't push or pull forcefully when using doors and windows.
What protection should be paid attention to when container houses are not used:
When the container is not in use, what are the main points to pay attention to to promote the maximum use of the container house for a long time? First of all, the prevention of container houses. In fact, the sun is the biggest source of damage. Direct sunlight on any object every day can cause damage to the object. Container houses are no exception, so if you store container houses, you must pay attention to shade. Similarly, when it rains, you must also take measures to prevent rain. Similarly, water is the easiest to corrode container houses.
Protection of container houses in transportation:
In the use of container houses, the main fear is that obstacles encountered during transportation will scratch the protective layer on the surface of the container house. The container house will be easily eroded, reducing the overall life of the container house. Therefore, some obstacles that may collide must be avoided during transportation.
Protection of container houses in use:
In the use of container houses, fireproof, anticorrosive, and waterproof measures should be taken.
Fire is a frequent occurrence on current construction sites. If the container house you use is made of foam color steel plate, you must pay more attention to fire prevention.