What are the advantages of pvc pipe? What should I pay attention to when using?
Advantages: 1. There is a mesh polyester fiber thread in the middle of the smooth wall of the PVC steel wire hose. The clear and transparent tube body can easily control the liquid flow rate.
2. The inner and outer layers of the pvc pipe are firmly bonded, not easy to layer, high pressure resistance, corrosion resistance, and non-toxic material.
3. The pvc pipe is as flexible as rubber, but has a long service life.
4. The pvc pipe is small in size, easy to store, and easy to move.
5. PVC pipes are used to transport water, oil, weakly acidic liquids, oxygen, coal gas and other gases in agriculture, industry, fishery, engineering, households and other fields.
Note: 1. Do not use vehicles, etc. to roll the PVC transparent hose.
2. Do not directly touch or close to the PVC transparent hose of the open flame.
3. Do not use it in an extremely bent state near metal parts.
4. When cutting steel wire reinforced hose and fiber steel wire composite reinforced hose, the exposed steel wire may cause injury to people, please pay special attention.
5. Be sure to use plastic hoses within the specified temperature and pressure range. When applying pressure, open or close any valve slowly to avoid shock pressure and damage to the hose. The hose will expand and contract slightly as its internal pressure changes. When using, please cut the hose to a length slightly longer than the length you need.